Abroadimmig.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated copyright agent:
[Your Name] [Your Address] [Your Phone Number] [Your Email Address]
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will investigate the claim and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. Please note that we may provide a copy of your DMCA notice to the person who posted or uploaded the infringing material.
Please be aware that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. If you are unsure whether the material infringes your rights, we recommend seeking legal advice before submitting a DMCA notice.