Booking a flight on Dana Air is now easy. You can stay in the comfort of your home and access Dana Airline booking online without any stress.
Do you want to know how to go about Dana air online booking? Then you need to pay attention to every detail in this post.
From its inception in November 2008, Dana Airlines has always been at the forefront of offering the best flight experience at a meager and affordable price as compared to other Airline Operators.
It is a very popular airline in Nigeria if not one of the best domestic airlines in the country. Here is a post on Dana airline online booking as well as other things you need to know about the airline. Read on.
Dana Airline Nigeria
Dana Air is a Nigerian Airline owned by Dana Group and has its headquarters in Ikeja, Murtala Muhammed Airport.
Although laden with a lot of challenges, a characteristic of the airline sector, Dana Airline has continued to focus on customer satisfaction, innovations, and rewards.
This reward package is known as “Dana Miles,” and it is a loyalty program to their customers.
About Dana Miles
This reward package is into three membership tiers: Black, Silver, and Gold. Each category comes with distinct cards.
Dana Miles Members are eligible to enjoy more benefits, quicker upgrade, more natural tier renewal as well as redemption.
Dana Miles Blue Tier is the entry-level into the Dana Miles Program which can be upgraded to other tiers of the program.
After registration, a membership card goes to all registered members with their names printed on it. To enroll applicant has to register in Dana Air official website or either fill the Dana Miles Enrolment Form/Dana Miles Check-in Enrolment Card.
Also, the same mail will be sent to Dana Miles Service Centre. Alternatively, applicants can register through the Dana Air Mobile APP.
Is there any Membership Requirements to Access Dana Miles?
- Membership is only open to individuals above 12 years of age
- Membership is not open to corporate, companies, partnership, or associations.
Why Choose Dana Air
The reasons to choose Dana Air does not need too much emphasis as the benefits of choosing Dana Flight far exceed that of other Airlines. These benefits are:
- Dana Air is into improving the well being of their customers
- Dana Air emphasizes on bringing world-class service to Nigerians. A service that combines world-class safety, onboard services, latest technology, and also operational efficiency.
- Dana Air aims at maintaining and building a long-standing relationship with their customers; hence, customers are the priority when it concerns service delivery. The airline utilizes the strategy of offering safe, quality, and affordable air transport to attract travelers from within and outside Nigeria.
- It offers customers competitive and affordable boarding fares.
- Dana Air brings services to many under-served routes and communities.
- It gives Executive Charter Services using their brand new Bombardier Learjet 45XR
- Dana Air’s emphasis on customer relationship is in line with their vision statement, which is “To be recognized and respected as Nigeria’s most reliable and customer-friendly airline.”
- Currently, Dana Air has four(4) tested and proven Aircraft: Boeing Mc Donnell Douglas MD 82, Boeing McDonnell Douglas MD 83
- Apart from being the cheapest airline in operation in Nigeria which offers flight fees as low as 12,500 Naira, Dana Airline also offer Online Check-ins and promos up to 10,000 Naira.
- Dana Air Website gives easy access to book your flights, reschedule flights, and pay for flight tickets. You can also check-in online, check the Dana Airline Flight timetable and customer care.
How to Book Dana Airline
Dana airline flight booking is possible using the flight search engine at the top of the website home page. Select your departure date and return date, then click search. After that, you will get all the flights that match your requirements.
You can now choose the one you want, pay, and also check-in online. For a fast and easy one, you can check out Jumia Travel or flight scanner. You can also log into www.flydanaaair.com and follow the instructions there.
Dana Airline Baggage Allowance
Carry on Baggage: Dana Air allows one piece of carrying on luggage per person free of charge. Maximum weight is 6kg or less and must fit in measurement 45cm x 33cm x 20cm.
Checked Baggage: Dana Air allow one piece of checked luggage free of charge. For Business Class Passengers, the total maximum weight is 30kg, and for Economy Class the total maximum weight is 23kg, infants are allowed 10kg in weight.
Excess Baggage: Dana Air allows one piece of carrying on luggage per person free of charge 8kg in weight and must fit within the measurement of 24 x 40 x 51cm
Excess Baggage that exceeds the size of checked baggage allowance is charged an excess fee per kilo.
Dana Airline Destinations
Dana Airline fly routes are Lagos o the following cities:
- Port Harcourt
Dana Air Payment Options
You can pay for your Dana Air Flight using any of the following platforms:
- Online Payments
Using your Debit Cards (Master Card, Visa, or Verve) or through online payment platforms like Interswitch and eTranzact, you can pay for your flight online. This service, however, attracts some charges.
2. Book on Hold
You can book your flight online or through the mobile app. Then you get to choose the Book on Hold Payment Option which allows you to walk into any of the approved Banks to make payments.
If you select the Book on Hold option, please note that payment must be made within 24 hours of flight booking or booking will be terminated.
If you have a fly an air voucher, you can as well use it to pay for your flight either online. This is possible through Dana Air ticket offices or any of the travel partners.
Vouchers are only usable during the specified period designated on them and expire immediately such dates are due. You can also use your vouchers to pay for other travelers if they are traveling with you under the same booking.
The following banks are approved banks to pay your flight fare:
- Access Bank
- Eco Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank
- WEMA Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Keystone Bank.
Dana Airlines Offices across Nigeria
Murtala Muhammed Airport 2 (MMA2), Ikeja,1st Floor, G.A.T. Muritala Muhammed Airport (Old Domestic WIng).07003593262
Dana House 116 Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Isolo. 01-280-9888
Dana Customer care: 01-2809888 or 0700FLYDANA or 07003593262
Email: email@example.com for inquiries, complaints, and suggestions.
Abuja International Airport.
Dana Air Office (Ext), C/o KIA Motors, First Floor, 18, A. E. Ekukinam Street, Obafemi Awolowo Road, Utako. 08077790239.
Transcorp Hilton Office, Maitama. 08077291289, 094613000
Port Harcourt City
Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa
Dana Air Sales Desk, Park ‘N’ Shop, Spar Shopping Mall 97, Aba Road, Garrison Bus stop,+23484556221
Akwa Ibom International Airport, Uyo, 08056199121.
Do you want an affordable Airline with a keen interest in safety, comfort, and perfect customer relations? You got all these qualities in Dana Air.
Click on www.flydanaair.com to book your flight NOW and enjoy the best flight experience EVER!!!
I hope you find this post useful feel free to drop your comments as well as suggestions in the box below. Also, you can recommend this post to your family as well as friends who want a reliable airline to fly.